Google+

Friday, February 17, 2012

Nadia's layout using the March kit

Today we are going to share a layout by another member of our Design Team, Nadia Cannizzo.  The March kit, featuring paper from Pion Designs, sold out very quickly after it was announced.  When I checked the store this afternoon there was still one pack of paper from this kit remaining, as well as a few items from the add-ons (including a few Manor House flowers). 


Here's Nadia's description of her "New Friends" layout:


"Here is a layout I created using a photo of our recent holiday to Melbourne. While there we met my scrappy friend Jasmine Shea for the first time and she has 4 GORGEOUS children. I went for a monochromatic look here as I kind of wanted to give that "old feel" or a "vintage feel" to the layout to express my desire I guess that we will see this beautiful family again and hope to stay friends for a long time.

I put my Martha Stewart and Fiskars paper punches to good use here as I was trying to create a detailed and layered vintage effect."

All materials are from the MAIN KIT only.

From my stash:
**Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page - Swirling Lace
**Martha Stewart Deep Edger Punch - Vintage Doily
**Glimmermist - Coffee Bean
**Cheery Lynn Designs - French Pastry die (the one that looks like a doily)
**2" and 2.5" circle and scalloped circle punch
**Ranger Liquid Pearls - Bisque
**gesso for the chipboard
**brown ink
** October Afternoon Mini Market alphas
**Fiskars - Large Easy Squeeze Punch - Jenni Bowlin - Scalloped Banner

3 comments:

  1. Pion papers are always a beautiful choice for scrapping. Nadia always creates such beautiful, stunning pages...what a gorgeous memory page of such a great time with friends :)

    ReplyDelete