Google+

Monday, March 26, 2012

"Remember this Beautiful Day" by Nadia Cannizzo


All materials are from the April kit.  This is a layout of my 2 gorgeous girls (yet again!) on a very special day late last year...it was September 24th and it was both their birthday party and a very significant day. It was the last time everything was as it was supposed to be with my advanced pregnancy and all was going well ..the world was a perfect place, but..a few days later I lost my 5 month old unborn 3rd daughter. But its OK!

I did not want this to be a sad layout for them, so I decided to make it bright and happy with lots of love and details thrown all over it, and heartfelt journalling so the tag with the journalling was perfect for HIDDEN journalling. YES I did fussy cut the diagonal shapes from the gorgeous 'My Private Happiness' paper and it took a while but I enjoyed it very much I quite like the finished effect!

 ~~~Nadia Cannizzo

6 comments:

  1. Wow! That's serious dedication to fussy cutting:):)) Looks great, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome layout nadia, love all the layering, just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nadia, this is truly gorgeous! I love the fussy cutting, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout Nadia, and a significant memory that will always remain...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fussy cutting is amazing and I love what you've done with the flourish. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete