Google+

Friday, April 6, 2012

April Kit Layouts


We hope you all read our post from yesterday where we have given our blog readers a chance to win the Bits & Pieces from Leslie's April kit.  All you need to do is enter your name, and sit back to see if your number is chosen in the random draw.  You can access the post by clicking on the image in our left sidebar.  Good Luck!

We are back today with more layouts from both the C'est Magnifique Design Team, as well as some of the Design Team from The Scrap Cake.  Since we're using their paper this month,  they are using our kit!

Photobucket

Let's begin by taking a look at some of the layouts created by 
the amazing designers from The Scrap Cake, beginning with Larissa Albernaz:


Photobucket







And now a layout from Maja Nowak;


Photobucket




Here is one from Renia Ludwinska


Photobucket



Now it's time for some layouts from the C'est Magnifique Design Team:



"Lady" by Camilla Ekman

 The picture is of my youngest niece - such a little lady. I have used the main kit together with the flower add-on. Since there are so many colours in both papers and flowers I have used a b/w photo.

From the flower add-on:
The blue flowers and the small peach flowers

From my stash:
Border punch
Flourish stamps on transparency paper
Leaves



"Don't Worry, Be Happy" by Nadia Cannizzo
 

From The Flower Add On
Wild Orchid Crafts: carnations

From The Embellishment Add on
The Dusty Attic: Mini Wire dress Form
Prima Marketing: Grove Green branch (cut up)
The ScrapCake - My Private Happiness Tags and Journalling Tags

From My Stash
Spellbinders Nestabilities: Lacey Circles die
My Favourite Things: Dainty Doily Duo die
Tim Holtz: Elegant Flourishes die
Tim Holtz: Tattered Florals die



"Grin" by Erin Blegen

 The adorable baby girl in this photo is my daughter Aspen. Her smile is just BEYOND cute!! I wanted to create a really sweet and playful girly layout. I love this pretty heart-patterned paper, but is is a little busy. So I decided to tear out the center and place one of the 6x12 sheets behind it to create a base for my photos. The banner has a few layers to it, which I love the look of. I simply took some scraps and created two paper layers, topped with some remnants from the beautiful white lace included in the main kit. Finally, I hole punched the tops and threaded through the white & yellow twine, followed by a variety of little flowers, some tinted with pink ink. Behind my photos I stuck in strips of various papers, some decorated with punches, some distressed, all of them inked. And for the final touches, I threw around a mixture of white and pink paint before adding a handful of mini hearts punched from more scraps and popped-up with mini foam adhesive.

From the Flower Add-On:
All of the banner flowers

From the Embellishment Add-On:
DA Wooden Dress Form
AC Thickers (painted white and pink)
TSC Tags

From My Stash:
White & Pink Paint
Prima "Old Rose" chalk ink
MS Border Punches
EK Success Heart Punch
CM Foam Adhesive


3 comments:

  1. Amazing works! every layout is a masterpiece. Every project I want to copy!
    Well done, girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!!!!

    val
    www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh nothing but absolute gorgeousness here!!

    ReplyDelete