Google+

Monday, April 23, 2012

A Sneak Peek at our May Kit by Nadia

"Wonderful Memories" by Nadia Cannizzo

I know the picture in this layout is pretty small and also the people in it are small, but at the top right hand side you can see the name of the hotel we stayed in when we went to Melbourne on a holiday in January. It was a beautiful place and I have written on a journalling card behind the photo some of the lovely things we got to do while staying there.

This pages is a scrap-lift of a page I had made a couple of months ago. I lifted my self, and even though I was pretty close to the original design, the 2 layouts look different. Scrap-lifting your self is a good idea when stuck creatively!

* I used some paper punches here as I think they add so much detail to the layout.
* The Teresa Collins metal photo corners were inked to create a uniform effect once again.
* I added gauze, which I then inked to create more texture and detail
* I used the Prima mask from the embellishment add on, on the right hand side of the layout using brown ink.
* The stitching around the page is faux stitching, which means it is just done with a ruler and black pen.
* Once again I inked the flowers to make them match my colour scheme


 From The Flower Add On
Prima Marketing Kennedy Antique flowers
Prima Marketing Miss Godivas Blush flowers
Prima Marketing Namazzi Charcoat

From the 7 Dots Studio Add On
7Dots Studio 12x12 sticker sheet - Wonderland
7 Dots Studio 12x12 Elements - Wonderland
 7 Dots Studio 6x12 Stickers - Wonderland

From The Embellishment Add On
Teresa Collins Fabrications - Canvas Trinkets
Prima Marketing Nature Collection Journalling Notecards
Want2Scrap Swirls Pearls White
Prima Marketing Mask
Dusty Attic Wrought Iron Trim Set
Prima: Petal Pins: Iced

4 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful layout and the photo is just fine to preserve the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. truly amazing..love this kit :)

    ReplyDelete