Google+

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

June Paper and Add-ons

It's time to give you a look at the paper that we're featuring in our June kit.  We are excited to be using two manufacturers that we have not used in past kits........Les Papiers de Pandor from France and Meg's Garden from Australia.   If you're interested in adding a paper pack to your kit, or if you'd like to purchase just the paper, you can find it in our store.


Our flower add-on will include flowers from Prima, Manor House, Petaloo, and American Crafts.  What a great assortment of flowers!  We have a few flower add-ons available in our store.  In addition, the flowers are also available individually.  They can be found HERE


Take a look at our Embellishment add-on!  It contains Bo Bunny die-cuts, Prima resin shutters, Thickers alphabet, Meg's Garden square doilies, Pink Paislee tags, Jessie James button flowers, and a picket fence from FabScraps.  This is a great collection of embellishments!  We have a few of these add-ons available in our Store.   Some of the items are also available individually.


"In a World of Loneliness I See your Face" by Nadia Cannizzo using the June Kit

* The title of this layout "In a world of loneliness I see your face" is from one of my favourite songs from Leona Lewis called Bleeding Love which is playing on my blog at the moment. This song is probably best suited to a young couple finding love for the first time, but for me..ever since I had children I dedicate any song that has to do with love to them.
* I created a garden scene for my 2 girls here since the photo is taken outdoors in our garden.
* The chipboard has been inked with white ink and the edges with brown ink.
* I turned the yellow rose ribbon in the Flower Add On into a flower.


From The Flower Add On
* Petaloo forget-me-nots
* American Crafts rose ribbon
* Manor House Creations Margurite /Sugar & Spice combo

From The embellishment Add On
* American Crafts Chestnut Thickers
* Bo Bunny Country Garden Noteworthy Die Cuts
* FabScraps Picket fence

 

2 comments: