Google+

Friday, July 20, 2012

A Peek From Nadia

Today it's Nadia's turn to show you a layout using the August Kit.

"A Perfect Day" by Nadia Cannizzo

So I will sound like a dag here, but if anyone was to ask me what my perfect weekend would be I would say one that I spend with my children and family at home or doing something fun like bike riding through a park or country drives. I have made sure that nothing interferes with our family time on the weekend. It is so precious to me and I just think its such an important time to bond at the end of a week. Like most people we are pretty busy too and quite often get sidetracked with "life"and commitments and I think quality time with the kids is lost somewhere in between. SO weekends are scared for me. 


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm spechless. It's amazingly beautiful! Love the colours, love everything in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Nadia! What gorgeous colours!!

    ReplyDelete