Google+

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

We're Sponsoring Creative Scrappers!

We are excited to be sponsoring and creating for Creative Scrappers using one of their sketches.  First we'll show you the sketch.  We sure hope you will participate for a chance to win something from C'est Magnifique!


Now we'll show you how our design team used this sketch along with the August Kit:

******************************

"Cheers" by Beverly Sams

When my son went to New Zealand last year on his training cruise, 
he and a few buddies went to this wonderful vineyard. 
He graciously allowed me to use some of his photos for this layout


******************************

"Baby" by Valerie Serfozo

I love the softness of this paper and knew that it would be perfect with a photo of my tiniest nephew, Keegan. He is such a sweetie and I think his little fist in this photo is so sweet.

******************************
"A Mother's Rose" by Nadia Cannizzo
 Here is a rare photo of me with one of my children. I am always the one taking photos but am hardly in front of the camera.   I had this photo printed out and was waiting for the right layout so the quote die cut from Kaisercraft was perfect.

 ******************************
" Down Argentina Way" by Joyce Lawrence

One of the two squares is made out of corrugated paper and some mulberry paper glued on top. Once the glue dried, I used a paper piercer and ripped off some of the mulberry paper by placing the paper piercer in the vertical corrugated grooves. Then I used a butterfly stamp on top of that and finished if off with some glitter glue. Unfortunately, the large wine colored flower covers up some of the cool aspects of that technique, but don’t fret, I like using this technique and I’m sure you’ll be seeing more of it in the future. The other square has a tag inside and a hand written message to my b/f.


******************************
"Love the View" by Leslie Kammerdiener
 This is my son Kevin's best friend Ronnie with his girl, Marissa. We invited them along to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon a couple of months ago and I managed to 
snap this shot of the two of them arm in arm just looking at the view.

 ******************************
"Far & Dotter" by Camilla Ekman
The C'est Magnifique Design Team are guests at Creative Scrappers this week. 
I have created this layout for the sketch #218 using the lovely August kit. 
In the picture you see my husband and our daughter. ♥♥♥


 ******************************
"Diva" by Erin Blegen
My niece Lilah is adorable, what more can I say? I love this picture of her- it really foreshadows what is to come from this sassy little redhead! I really wanted the colors 
to compliment her style :). For the frames to the left and right of my photos 
I used the die-cut frames from the Lake House pack included in the 
embellishment add-on, flipped them over, and used a Prima stamp from my stash 
(from the July C'est Magnifique kit) and stamped the vines all over the surface.


 We sure hope you enjoyed these layouts using the August Kit from C'est Magnifique.  The August Kit features paper from Maja Designs and is now available for purchase in our Store.  The flower and embellishment add-ons, some individual items from the add-ons, and the Maja Designs paper is also in the Store.

2 comments:

  1. Love these layouts they are amazing! Great takes on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful layouts ladies! As usual another kit that I can't wait to receive!!

    ReplyDelete