Google+

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Welcome to our Magnifique Mixed Media Guest Designer Olga Heldwein!

We are very excited to have a guest designer working with our August Mixed Media kit! Olga Heldwein will be working with our August, September and October Magnifique Mixed Media kits and we are excited to have her with us!! Here is a peek again at our August kit:


The kit contains:
Heidi Swapp: Color Shine: Pink
Jacquard: Lumiere Metallic Paint: Citrine
American Crafts: Pop Microbeads: Leaf
Pink Paislee: Color Wash: Layered Cardstock Frames
Ranger: Dina Wakely: Heavy Body Acrylic Paint: Sky
Prima: Color Bloom Spray Mist: Gilded
Studio Calico: Huey's Masks: Bubbes Mask
Prima: Mini Sachet: Lakeside
Prima: Cabriole: Aqua
Kaisercraft: Storyteller: Collectables
(some items may be partial packages)

Here is a bit more about our talented guest designer:

Hi and Hello !

I'm Olga. I'm from Poland but currently I live with my boys and crazy cats in Berlin. I love scrapbooking and Mixed media arts. Every evening I'm trying to do something creative. I like to share my passion so i often do some videos and workshops. Mostly mixed Media techniques. I like messy style, with lots of splatters , metal embellishments.
I Don't like to waste thing so I often make some alter arts , or using everyday "trashes" in my works . Saving things and giving them brand new look is thing I like the most.
Lately I discover kits idea and since than I love it. Its awesome to have already selected and matched is totally new way of crafting for me. Instead digging for hours to find matching stuff in my drawers I can just sit, relax and create !


Olga has done two amazing projects with the kit so today I will share her first project and process video, come back in a few days to see what else she has created!!!



Here are a few close ups!!





Come see her process in her step by step video she created for this layout!


Here´s a link to the store, where you can purchase this beautiful kit!

So glad to have Olga working with us, come back again Monday for another of her fabulous projects!

3 comments: