Google+

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Guest Designer Debbie Sherman

Hi friends! Debbie Sherman here today with you!  I'm honored to be one of the July guest designers! I was so excited to see the "Old Glory" Kit with all the Red White and Blue. What a perfect color palette for the month of July as we celebrate the USA!

My projects are with the 4th of July celebration in mind. I'll start off with the table centerpiece I made for the 4th. I used a pinwheel maker for all the pinwheels and the backgrounds are made with 2 sheets of patterned paper and a scoreboard. I attached the smaller pinwheels to painted close pins and adhere buttons to the center.  The medallions were made with a scoreboard and 2 sheets of patterned paper.





Next up is a layout that some of you have already seen but thought I'd add a couple of photos with the details. This is my interpretation of the July Sketch Challenge. The medallions were made with a scoreboard and some of the flowers from the Flower Add-On for the centers.




 I've been trying to build up a card stash for all occasions especially friendship cards. I'm always scrambling for these cards!      




I created this mini with a ton of photos in mind. If you're anything like me I take thousands of photos especially in the summer. The cover features flowers and embellishments from the Main Kit and the Flower Add-On.  




When you open the front cover each page has pockets with matted cards for photos or journaling.


My final project is a layout of one of my sweet grand daughters...she is obviously enjoying a 4th of July cupcake!  I added lots of stamping and background work to this one.





I hope you enjoyed my projects.
I would love to see what you create with this fabulous Old Glory Kit!

Thanks for stopping by the C'est Magnifique blog today!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Debbie! I LOVE your centerpiece and your mini album is amazing! It was so great to have you with us this month! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dana and Deonna! I really enjoyed the July Old Glory Kit!

    ReplyDelete