Google+

Monday, October 12, 2015

Guest Designer Nupur Patel


Hello everyone! I am Nupur Patel, 24yrs old from Mumbai, India. I have been scrapbooking the past 3 years as a hobby. I was introduced to visual arts in my school years at Ecole Mondiale World School. As a visual artist you will find me playing with various color palettes, mediums and elements, these explorations opened new doors and led me to a new world of mixed media.

After having learned and explored the hand works it was high time that I stepped into the digital world to enhance my creativity, thus, leading to Graduating at Raffles Design International and later from Griffith University, Australia.

Traveling, capturing and trapping memories are my source of inspiration. Scrapbooking is a large world in itself, there is a lot more learn, to explore, to meet new people, reach new horizons and much more.

A very beautiful day indeed. A new day brings with it new beginnings and wonderful opportunities. There is something special in the air today. Thank you so very much C'est Magnifique for having me as a Guest Designer today! I am so very honored!

"Beautiful"

"My Sunshine"

"Happy Days"

"Memories"

Using the super amazing October Main Kit and the Embellishment Add-On, with some added emblishments from my stash, I have created these gorgeous layouts. This kit is to die-for!

I loved and truly enjoyed playing around with this kit. You can check out the super stunning October Kit and the Add-Ons HERE!

7 comments:

  1. Wow..fabulous layouts Nupur! And congrats for being the GD.. :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work Nupur! Thanks for joining us this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Dana...for having me...its truly an honour....xx

      Delete
  3. Napur - all 4 pages are so very gorgeous - you have a wonderful style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Your layouts just blew me away. I love how you create in such a tight small space.

    ReplyDelete