Google+

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Our First Layout of November's Kit

Today we are going to show you the first layout created with our November 2011 kit! This is one that I designed and it was the first time I used the new Tim Holtz Picket Fence Stain. I wanted a more subtle look than the paper actually was and the stain was the perfect way to achieve that look.



I did use quite a few add-ons for this layout; including the new Prima Deer, the Kaisercraft Alpha, the Bo Bunny chipboard (which is a bit hidden under all those flowers, lol), the Prima Raffia and Parfait flowers and the Petaloo Roses as well. You can find all of them HERE IN THE STORE.

You may have noticed too that I used my Cricut! I joked that the thing squealed in delight at actually being used because I really never do. I believe the font I used was Polywog because it just looked like the perfect font for the fall look.

As for the photo I used, this is my son, daughter, her boyfriend and my adorable grandson at the South Texas Corn Maize (a little play on words there, huh?) in Hondo, Texas. We had such a great day there and I am quite sure you will all see more layouts with photos from the farm.

Be sure to check back often for more peeks at the Nov kit!

1 comment: