Google+

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

December Guest Designers

We have two fabulously talented women as guest designers this month. Please welcome Raissa Costa and Martica Gonzalez! Martica is a project designer - meaning she doesn't create layouts - she creates mini albums, home decor and other gorgeous items. Raissa has a style individual to her. I don't really have the words to describe her work as it's an eclectic style (although romantic comes to mind), but it sure is fantastic!



Raissa Costa




Well I'm Raissa. I live in Brazil, more specifically in the capital, Brasilia. I am completely in love with the arts since I can bore me as a person, always have to mess with papers, paints, color pencil, watercolor and many others. The only scrapbooking brought together great passions: art and photography. I believe that scrapbooking is much more than keep my memories, is where I can express myself. Besides being an artist in his spare time, I am a biology student at the University of Brasilia. And I am immensely happy to be here at C'est Magnifique!










Martica Gonzalez




Hi my name is Martica Gonzalez and I live in sunny Southeast Florida. I have been happily married , on Jan 2, 2012 will be 31 years. I have 2 adult sons and one grandson who lives in Germany which I miss greatly.

I am so thrilled to be invited as a guest designer in C’est Magnifique it is such an honor. I want to thank Leslie and the rest of the team for this privilege.

As of right now I am unemployed. But meantime I am creating, creating, creating. I love to alter anything I can get my hands on. I am most happy when I am in my scrapbook room working on a project. I love to do mini albums and tags. But have done alter cigar boxes, shadowboxes and many dress forms. I am always ready to alter something new and different. My style I have been told is shabby chic, even though I also love and do vintage and steampunk styles too.

I hope you enjoy browsing throughout my gallery as much as I enjoy creating it . And thanks again ladies for letting me be part of the team at least for a little while…..







Please head over to our gallery to see even more from these talented women!

No comments:

Post a Comment