Google+

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Keren and Camilla Use our January Kit

Our January kit sold out quickly, but we want to show you how two members of our design team, Keren and Camilla, used the kit.  If you want to make sure you are able to get a kit each month, see the "Join" section of our website.

"Cousins" by Keren Tamir

This is a picture of my kids with their cousin. They only have one cousin living close to them and they love him so much. My son called me to the living room so I could take a picture of them. He set the 3 of them up on the floor and asked me to take the picture. I'm so happy they have at least one cousin close by. Its so nice to grow up with family. My cousins never grew up close to me.



"You Shine" by Keren Tamir

With all the beautiful blues in this kit, I really thought it fitting to make a layout about my son. I know a lot of people don't like using flowers for boys. I use flowers for art and in art there's no right or wrong for girls or boys. I really want to encourage people to use flowers in boy's layouts!! simply put why not????



"Days" by Camilla Ekman

 Enjoy the little things for one day you'll look back and realise they were the big things. This is so true. The picture is from this summer. We were in Copenhagen together with our bestest friends and their children. Days like these are what matters - talking and having fun with family and friends.


"Beautiful Girl" by Camilla Ekman

A mix of soft coloured flowers together with a beautiful girl. The photo is framed with loads of flowers and cut-outs. Can you tell I long for summer?


Isn't our design team amazing!

3 comments:

  1. These layout are gorgeous, love the pale blues in this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work girls. I always leave here eager to get to my scrap table and do some creating!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Люблю дизайн KEREN TAMIR - он всегда узнаваем и всегда посвящен детям.
    У CAMILLA EKMAN странички светлые и жизнерадостные.
    Очень красивый January Kit и работы дизайнеров вдохновляют !!
    Все проекты такие разные ... и очень красивые !

    ReplyDelete