Google+

Friday, November 8, 2013

Autumnal Bliss - MMM Kit - Part 2 with Kelly

Hello everyone! Kelly here.
I have another project to share using the brand new Magnifique Mixed Media kit. 
The kit sold out quick, but will be back in stock very soon!! Lucky you - if you missed out, this is your chance!!

"You Are So Beautiful"

I had a lot of fun playing with the Crafter's Workshop Mini Ceiling Tile stencil for the kit. I based my page with 7 Dots Studio - 9th Wave paper, and played with the stencil and all of the various media from the kit. I just kept stenciling, flipping, and stamping until I got the look I wanted. I used a watercolor pencil to add definition to the stencilled areas here and tehre.


With such a busy background, I kept the rest of the page fairly simple, with just a few sweet little embellishments from the kit, and a couple of paper and canvas banner/traingle pieces from my stash.


Thank you so much for having a peek! And for all of those who have already subscribed to the kit - wondeful!!!! 
Keep an eye out in the store for a restock of the Autumnal Bliss kit.

*Kelly*

6 comments: