Google+

Sunday, March 9, 2014

March kit with Karita

Hello everyone, 
It´s Karita here and today is my turn to share my projects made with the fabulous March kit called " Between Winter & Spring".

My first layout is all about the Snow!
I used gorgeous papers from UHK, they were so perfect for my snow theme.
I used lots of different textures from the kit and beautiful flowers.
For my layout I have used the main kit, the flower add-on, the embellishment add- on and the Magnifique Mixed Media kit. 
From my stash: gesso, border punch, black mist, pencil.

And after the winter comes Summer!
And for this layout I have used the beautiful Blue Fern papers.
More delicious flowers and textures from the kit and add- ons.
For this layout I have used the main kit, the flower add-on, the embellishment add-on and the Magnifique mixed media kit.
From my stash: gesso, paper doily.

Summer theme continues and more beautiful flowers. 
 I used Blue Fern papers and I love those chipboards also from Blue Fern Studios.
Pearls and  few fussy cutted butterflies. And again, lots of textures, yummi!
For this layout I have used the main kit, the flower add-on, the embellsihment add-on and the Magnifique mixed media kit. 
From my stash: gesso, mask, stamp, paper doily.

And my fourth project is these two small glass bottles, but I love them most!
These bottles were the ones I waited to get hands on.
I dripped some ink and gesso on the outside the bottles and added some cheese cloth, few flowers and fussy cutted butterflies from Blue Fern papers.
I have used the main kit, the flower add-on, the embellishment add-on and Magnifique mixed media kit. 
From my stash: gesso, cheese cloth
 
Well, that´s all from me today,
thank you so much for looking!

2 comments: