Google+

Friday, July 25, 2014

August Kit Project With Debbie

Hi everyone, Debbie here with you today to share a canvas I created using the August kit which will make its debut in a few days along with the August Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On 
and Mixed Media kits.

To create the pink background on my canvas I mixed some white acrylic paint from my stash with the Heidi Swapp Color Shine Pink from the Mixed Media kit.  I lightly dabbed a butterfly stamp with some of the Dina Wakely Sky Acrylic paint from the Mixed Media kit and randomly stamped butterflies on the background.  I also lightly dabbed some of the paint around the edges of my canvas and randomly here and there.   

I used the Studio Calico Bubbles mask on the background and added some stamping with a script stamp.

I used some of the Prima Caliope Chipboard Alphas from the August Embellishment Add On Kit on the background of my canvas.


I love the decorative packing that came in the kit.  Above you can see where I cut out a butterfly from a Manor House packaging and the lovely clock from the Blue Fern Studios packaging.  The butterfly is surrounded by all of the lovely flowers in the August Flower Add On Kit.

I hope I have inspired you to create!  There are August Add On Kits available to purchase in the store, and you can find them here.

Supplies used from my stash:  Gesso, Modeling Paste,  Mask, Stamp, Ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment