Google+

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Erin Reed's Februray's Kit Inspiration - Guest Designer

Erin here as a guest designer for the February C'est Magnifique Kit.  I am a military wife, a stay at home mom (my children give me wonderful inspiration to work with), 2 boys and 2 girls.  I was a teacher (high school science) before I stayed at home, and I love to craft!!  My first love is my family, they mean everything to me.  My second love is crafts in all forms including scrapbook layouts, art journals, cards, mixed media, altered items, home decor, and DIY. 


I would love for you check out my links below and follow me!!
 
This February kit is so amazing and full of such amazing goodies, perfect for those girly pages, or or Valentine's Day!!  I only used the main kit for my projects.  I did add some pink paint, white paint, white gesso, black ink, Mod Podge, kraft cardstock, black cardstock, black pen, pink pen, pink mist, a damask stencil, and a pink headband from my stash to complete the looks of the projects.


I started off making a cute little headband for my daughter.  She helped me open the box when it got delivered and she saw the 2 large purple/pink flowers and held it up in her hair and told me look pretty!  Cannot deny her that the flowers were just perfect for a headband, so why not!!



Here is a little video tutorial so you can see how I made this cute little floral headband!!



I then saw how many wonderful PL cut outs papers there were in the kit, and since I am not much of a PL scrapper I think of cards!!


Now I wanted to make some layouts, and there were so many pretty things to make with this awesome kit!!  But what picture....wait I just took some amazing pictures of my daughter in her new headband, perfect!!!  I played with the colors a bit in Photoshop and made this beautiful layout.





I had taken some picture of my daughter playing int he leaves in my backyard last month, and they were a perfect fit for the colors in this kit.  A layout match made in kit heaven!!





Thank you for looking at the projects I made using the amazing February Kit from C'est Magnifique.  Keep checking out the blog all month for more wonderful inspiration for the team.

Enjoy!!

http://scraps-of-reflections.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment