Google+

Monday, December 10, 2018

Happy day!

Good morning Crafty Friends,
This post is bright and cheery; I love the colors on the page and used something new for me.
I used the frame piece and the word Gorgeous from Southern Ridge Trading Company. Check them out at #southernridgetradingcompany. 
I painted them first with a shimmery paint and covered entirely and let them dry.  I the broke out a new small watercolor set and used the yellow, green and purples from the paper I was going to use. Painted to my liking and heat set with clear embossing powder then topped it off with a shimmer from perfect pearls!  I took an additional title to complete my page and colored it the same way. 

Cut and matted my photo’s and papers, added a cluster of flowers and a yellow crochet dollies pop dotted it up to add dimension and put it all together.

The results I think show a happy evening with my Love!

Thanks and keep crafting,

Deonna












No comments:

Post a Comment