Google+

Monday, February 4, 2019

Memories

Hello all my crafty friends,
Here is a project I made with the chipboard pieces “Memories” and a lovely scroll from Southern Ridge Trading Company.  You can get more information at #southernridgetradingcompany or https://cestmagnifiquekits.blogspot.com
I had a several beautiful picture’s of my Nephews’ wedding and I thought this one showcased the chipboard items well!
I first inked the Chipboard pieces and then embossed them with clear embossing powder.
I cut my photos and matted them with like papers.  I added crystal glaze to several key areas on the paper, added a few flowers and some scalloped ribbon to tie it all together.
I think it all came together well and the focus is on the “Memories” of the day with this new family!
I hope you enjoy!
Deonna













No comments:

Post a Comment