Google+

Friday, October 25, 2013

November sneak layouts from Sandi ...

Happy Friday, scrappers! Sandi here today on the C'est Magnifique blog today sharing a few sneak peek layouts using the awesome November Kit.  This kit features Maja Designs "Walking in the Forest " collection along with lots of yummy Prima and Petaloo. 

For my first example, I've used a photo of my youngest daughter and her husband. I used my favorite distressing technique and used a flame to burn away some of the edges.  I also used a new Prima stencil from my stash and some molding paste. 

"Wonderful Bliss" 

Close-ups:



To create my layout I've used the Main kit as well as the Flower Add-on and Embellishment Add-on. 
From my stash: molding paste, stencil, Martha Stewart punch and file butterflies by Lisa Gregory.  

___

Next I've scrapped a sweet photo of 2 of my younger grandkids at play. Lots of paper tearing and layering made a warm and inviting page.  I loved painting my Blue Fern Pretty Weeds chippys and adding some liquid glass beads. 

When Leaves are Falling"

Close-ups:



To create my layout I've used the Main kit as well as the Flower Add-on and Embellishment Add-on. 
From my stash: molding paste, stencil, paint and Liquitex Glass beads. 

____

Lastly, I decided to have some fun with my Gelatos and mists and created a swath of color across the page before using a stencil and molding paste for texture.  I love adding the sweet BoBunny banner over a piece of lace. 

"Delight"

Close-ups:




To create my layout I've used the Main kit as well as the Flower Add-on and Embellishment Add-on. 
From my stash: molding paste, stencil, Gelatos and mists. 

Thanks for coming by today!

 Only 5 more days and we'll be revealing the entire kit! Stay tuned! 



2 comments: