Google+

Monday, June 23, 2014

Ulrika's July kit Projects!

Hi there! It´s time for me to show you four out of five of my projects that I created with the amazing July kit! You need to hang in there a bit for the sketch layout. You will just love this kit! It was so much fun working with the new Ombré Dreams from Blue Fern Studios! They can turn out so different depending of what colors you add. Hope you will be a bit inspired by my work!

The first layout is in fresh blue and white tones. Just love this photo of my boy smelling the Lilacs. He´s just like me and love to smell the flowers.
I used the stencil from the MM kid with some Gesso. I also painted the Princess Window in white. You find that Chipboard in the Embellishment add-on kit. 
I also used supplies from the Main kit, Flower add-on, Embellie add-on and the MM kit.

From my own stash I used: Gesso, doilie, cardstock and a die.

My next layout is much more dramatic in the color choice! I just love to add a little bit of black to make the colors pop! I cut out stripes and smaller pieces from the Bo Bunny Ephemera bag. You find that bag in the Main kit. It´s filled with yummie stuff to use. I also used the button a rhinestone and the darker flowers from that bag. For this layout I also used supplies from the Main kit, Embellie add-on, Flower add-on and the MM kit.

From my own stash I used: stamps, ink pad, enamel embossing powder and acrylic paint.

Now on to my third page! Here I left some white space to let the pretty paper show properly. I cut out a large Butterfly from the Ephemera bag and used it behind all layers. In the Mixed-media kit you get some fun Burlap circles. I punced out circles from one of the Ephemera papers and glued them on to the Burlap ones. For extra depth I doodled a bit with a black pen. I used the arrows to point out the way the bubbles take.
I also used supplies from the Main kit, Mixed-media kit, Embellishment add-on and the Flower add-on kit.

From my own stash I used: black pen, circle punches

This is the last layout I have to show you today! Here I also added some black to get a nice contrast. I painted the chipboard leaves and the word in black. To get a soft feeling I added the bow to my chunky flower cluster. A tip is if you find the larger flowers to lumpy to put under your photos just rip them apart! Yes, you are allowed to do that! I often use the bottom petals under a photo and then I use the rest somewhere else.
For this layout I use the Main kit, Flowe add-on, MM kit and the Embellishment kit.

From my own stash I used: edge punches, acrylic paint, doilie, cardstock.

That´s all from me for today! If you want to see more close-ups of the layouts you are very welcome to my personal blog at: www.lillblommanskapar.blogspot.com

Hugs from Ulrika!

No comments:

Post a Comment