Google+

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Olga's May Kit Projects

Hey there! Olga here today. When I received my May Kit, I immediately sat down to work, because it's incredibly inspiring! Papermania Simply Floral Collection - Beautiful paper from which you can cut out a lot! Today I'll show you what I created.

My first layout is with my daughter Maria. I just love this photo and this paper is well suited for cheerful pages!


On this page I added a sheet of white cardstock and watercolors.


Оn the third page, I combined the two sheets of paper for a fun floral and stripe design. I also liked the Prima Doodle Deux Cardstock Alphabet Stickers - very good assistant in any work!






I have really enjoyed playing with this kit! If you are interested in the May Kit or Add-Ons a limited amount of kits are available for purchase from the C'est Magnifique Store while supplies last!

2 comments: