Google+

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Kathy Bradley's February C'est Magnifique Enchanted Garden Kit projects


Gosh, it's already time to reveal my February Enchanted Garden kit from C'est Magnifique!  Just jump on this link and it will take you to see the gorgeous Main Kit, Mixed Media Kit and add-ons!

Personal stash - Beacon's 3 in 1 adhesive.  The photo was from 
Google free images.




For this layout, I used elements from the Main Kit, Mixed Media Kit and add-ons.  There are so many elements amongst the Main Kit, Mixed Media Kit, Embellishment Add-On and Flower Add-On - so much awesomeness to play with.



This page contains a photo of my Mom and my sister sitting in the backyard of our house.  I believe my sister was 5 months old or so and my Mom was 21.  I don't remember this house - as I came along 5 years later and we were living in a different home.

I used lots of the elements from the Authentique collection for the layering.  Again - I used elements from each of the kits.

Personal stash - Beacon's 3 in 1 adhesive and picture
was from Google free images.



My most favorite element on this page was that adorable bird's nest - it has little pearls for the eggs - and it's so sweet!  Again, lots of elements from each of the kits and add-ons!

Personal stash - Beacon's 3 in 1 and glue gun.


Well, if you look closely - it is a photo of my sister and I on Easter Sunday - I was 6 and she was 11.  And, please take note of the plates on our heads - or, really they are hats - but geez - mine does look like a plate with ribbons.  Anyway, each Easter, we would always have to have new dresses, gloves, shoes, Spring coats and hats.  We would go to Easter Sunday Mass and then to my Grandma's for a large Easter dinner with our family.  This photo was taken at our Grandmother's house - and the parakeet's name was Petey - who I remember being very cranky!

Personal stash - glue gun.  Photo from Google Free photos.


I saw this design on Pinerest and a few days later I saw that the design belonged to a page created by Robbie Herrington Heinrich and her blog is Just the Scrap.

I, again, used all the kits and add-ons from the February kit - that lace is just gorgeous!

Personal stash - hot glue gun.  Photo - Google Free photos.


There were so many gorgeous flowers in this kit - and I created a huge cluster around the photo of this pretty Gypsy lady!

My last 2 projects from the February kit are a tag and a pocket page, as shown below.





The tags were made with some of the scraps left from the pages. The pocket page was made from one whole sheet of paper cut to fit the 8 pockets.

Thanks for taking a peek.

2 comments: