Google+

Monday, August 8, 2011

Guest Designer Call!

C'est Magnifique Kits Guest Designer Call
http://www.cestmagnifiquekits.com/
End Date: Aug 31, 2011

C'est Magnifique, a brand new kit club, is looking for a guest designer for the month of October.

To explain what we are all about, we at C'est Magnifique aspire to bring something a little different to our monthly kits. It is our intention to predominately offer sophisticated, international papers each month from countries such as France, Poland, Sweden, etc. At times there will also be a smattering of American papers and we plan to provide some international embellishments as well.

Although parts of our website are still being designed, we do have the bulk of it done and you are free to visit us at http://www.cestmagnifiquekits.com to get a feel for our design style.

As for responsibilities, our guest designers will be responsible for creating at least 5 layouts with their kit. We would also love it if you would visit our website and take part in the forums and gallery, but this is by no means a requirement. We would like to see your layouts as they are developed as well so that we can post some sneaks once a week to our blog. We also ask that you 'advertise' our site using online galleries and your own blog or website for both the sneaks and the reveal day. Lastly, you would need to upload your creations to our gallery on reveal day.

As a perk, you will get the monthly kit for free and be able to purchase any items from the store at a significant discount throughout the month of your position.

This guest designer call will be open through August 31st. Please submit 3 of your favorite layouts along with your name, address and any galleries and blog information to leslie@cestmagnifiquekits.com. Please put Guest DT in the subject line.

International applicants are welcome to apply.

4 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Cynthia and I send my aplication...I´m in love with that blog and all your products are great !!!
    I wish a wonderful week.
    Kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to send my application! I am from the Philippines however, the email is bouncing back to me and can't send it to you properly. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just received my order from you today...the papers and embelishments are just GORGEOUS!!! I can't wait to get started on my submissions : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent in my application...crossing my fingers & toes!

    ReplyDelete