Google+

Saturday, April 12, 2014

April Kit Layouts by Camilla

Hi! You have all seen the beautiful April kit. It is my turn to show you some layouts made with the kit. I hope you will enjoy them.

First a layout where I have been using some of the mixed media kit to create the background. I grounded with some gesso and used a text stamp from a previous kit. Then I used the mist from the MMM kit and a mask from a previous. On top of that I used the mask from the MMM kit and some of the turquoise pearl lumiere. I had to use my new flower mask bought in the CM store with some texture paste. Finally I used circle stitched stamps (from my own stash) and the rubons from the MMM kit. When my background was finished I embellished it.


For my layout I have used the main kit, the MMM kit, the flower add-on and the embellie add-on.
From my own stash: stamps, masks, leaves, old book pages, paper clip, gesso

Then a layout with some paper layering. The BFS chipboard is painted partly in white and then I smeared some Inka-Gold on it.


For my layout I have used the main kit, the MMM kit, the flower add-on and the embellie add-on.
From my own stash: leaves, string, gesso

I created the background by tearing papers, then some masking and using the embossing powder in the MMM kit and then some stamping on top. The BFS chipboard is rubbed in the Inka Gold.


For my layout I have used the main kit, the MMM kit, the flower add-on and the embellie add-on.
From my own stash: leaves, doily, stamp

Here I have used the Inka Gold almost as ink on the edges using my finger. Then I added some stamping in black. The mist from the MMM kit is used with a mask and I also used some texture paste creating the swirls (a mask from an older MMM kit). The resin butterflies have some Inka Gold on them as well.


For my layout I have used the main kit, the MMM kit, the flower add-on and the embellie add-on.
From my own stash: leaves, string, masks, stamp, old book paper, texture paste

I hope you are enjoying your April kit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment