Google+

Saturday, April 19, 2014

The May kit with Camilla

Hi everyone! I have some layouts to share - some sneaks of the upcoming May kit. I am sure you are going to looooove the kit. I did.

First a baby layout. As you can see I have gathered some of the flowers in the main kit and the add-on. The title is one of the chipboards in the embellie add-on. So simple, yet so beautiful.


For my layout I have used the main kit, the flower add-on and the embellie add-on.
From my stash: doily, dies

Here I have used some misting, masking and stamping on the background paper. The papers are layered to create motion from top to bottom and from left to right.


For my layout I have used the main kit, the flower add-on, the MMM kit and the embellie add-on.
From my stash: texture paste, dies, stamp, mask, border punch, old book pages

This is a layout with my flower girl. She is surrounded by beautiful blooms and the gorgeous frame from Blue Fern Studios. The oval frame is a cut-out from one of the Pion papers.


For my layout I have used the main kit, the flower add-on, the MMM kit and the embellie add-on.
From my stash: stamps, masks, Inka Gold

And finally an old picture of my boy. The blue and green flowers match the background created with the blue mist from the MMM kit.


For my layout I have used the main kit, the flower add-on, the MMM kit and the embellie add-on.
From my stash: stamp, masks, cheese cloth, seam binding, texture paste, tiny alpha, string, old book pages

No comments:

Post a Comment