Google+

Friday, March 13, 2015

Solange's March Kit Projects

Hi, Solange Marques here today sharing with you some projects using the March Haute Couture Kit and Flower Add-On.

For my first layout I used a special photo for me of my grandparents.
I used a lot of texture on the background.


close ups:



From my stash: Acrylic Gesso, Crackle Pate, Spray Ink

For my second layout a meeting of generations: my grandmother, my daughter and my granddaughter.



For the background I used  acrylic gesso, inks,crackle paste, watercolor and stamps from my stash.

Some drops of watercolor.


I applied acrylic gesso on the metal flowers.



For this layout I used a lot of distressed paper and more it colorful.


from my stash: acrylic gesso, stamps, inks, paper doily.




For the next layout I melted my photo onto the background, it is my favorite technique!


from my stash: acrylic gesso, acrylic paints, stampps.

close ups:




And finally, for my last project: a mini album



 from my stash: mask,inks.

the inside:










You can purchase these gorgeous kits in the C'est Magnifique Store, here.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic work Solange! I love your background techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts and mini album, Solange. Wonderful family pictures for the core of your layouts - beautiful - as always!

    ReplyDelete