Google+

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Stina's March Kit Projects

Hi! 
Time again to show you my projects for this month! I had really fun digging into this one, it has lots of possibilities in style and I tried to do a variety of projects to really show off the kit.

From my own stash I used: background stamps, paint

Here´s my firt layout! A clean and simple one with lots of white space. I coloured the letters with paint and a white pencil. For this layout I used products from the Main kit, the Flower add on, the Mixed media kit and the Embellishment add on.




From my own stash I used: stencil, modeling paste, silks acrylic

My next layout is a colour explosion with lots of things happening. I coloured the butterfly with silks acrylic to make it blend in more with the rest of the colours. I also coloured the title with the embossing powder and the mist from the Mixed media kit. For this layout I used products from the Main kit, the Flower add on, the Mixed media kit and the Embellishment add on.


From my own stash I used: cardstock, dies

I made this next layout on a cardstock to bring forward the details. I made some flowers from the cork paper and the trimmings. For this layout I used products from the Main kit, the Flower add on and the Embellishment add on.


From my own stash I used: swirl die

This next layout is to my dear friends! The title is from a music lyric that means alot to us. To make the leaves blend in more I painted them white. For this layout I used products from the Main kit and the Flower add on.



  From my own stash I used: seam binding, frame from the february kit.
I love to make mini albums and here´s another one. I took the minialbum from the mixed media kit and changed paper on some of the pages. To make it more masculine I chose the metal flowers for decoration. For this layout I used products from the Main kit, the Flower add on, the Mixed media kit and the Embellishment add on. Here comes pictures from inside the album.







Have a great sunday!
Stina

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous work Stina! I love the shimmer on your "Darling" layout!

    ReplyDelete