Google+

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Djamila's March projects

Hello !

Djamila here today to share my projects made with the gorgeous March Kit "Butterfly Garden"
Blue Fern Studios papers are so beautiful,I started with a girly layout:



some details:






                                                                                  I made a video :




The second layout is made from woodgrain font from Blue Fern studios and Kaisercraft's collectables:

some details:








                                                           I made a video tutorial:


The kit is so amazing that I decided to make a mini album with all this good stuff!






























                                         I made a tutorial,in two part because of the lot of time:

                                                                        Part 1


Part 2




                                            I think you can see,I was in love with the kit ;)

                                               Thanks for visiting and have a crafty day!

                                                                      Djamila









3 comments:

  1. Djamila this is totally STUNNING!!! All your 3 projects are amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Djamila, your pages are so gorgeous and your album is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete