Hello all, it´s Evelyn here today and I want to share my projects, I made with the adorable March Kit "Butterfly Garden". I loved to work with this kit, especially the papers from Blue Fern Studios "Timeless" collection seems to be made for me personal ;-).
For my first layout I used a photo from the Regensburger Dom (Regensburg Cathedral), we visited with a class from our school some years ago. This is a very old and famous cathedral in Germany - and very impressing!
I was inspired by the gorgeous work of Pascale B., who is a master of scrapping pictures of buildings.
|From my stash: stencil, dies, chipboards, modeling paste, gesso clear, black and white, embossing powders, watercolor pencils, mists and magicals|
Here are some details:
My next layout is a springery one with a photo of my beloved daughter. The chipboard border is so very beautiful, isn´t it?
|from my stash: ecoline liqut watercolors, gesso clear and white, embossing powders, cardstock leftovers, stencil and gel medium, stamps, ink and dies|
For my next project I used the little trinket box. I decided to make a easter hanging.
|from my stash: little easter eggs, burlap, twigs, acrylic paint|
I painted the box with the paint from the kit - it´s beautiful glimmery! The I added some interest with the Prima Ink Pad "Shabby Tote" from the kit and some acrylic paint from my stash. I decorated the boxes, glued some twigs from my garden and hanged the tazzle beside.
For the next layout I used a photo I found on flickr. I love Ballerinas!
|from my stash: clear and white gesso, stencils, modeling paste, inks and stamps, threats, mica flakes, gel medium, cloth and cardstock leftover, rub ons|
Again I started by painting the page with clear gesso. On the background I used a stencil and modeling paste, painted with the mist from the kit and white gesso. Another stencil I used with distress ink ground espresso and stamped with a script stamp and Archival Ink Potting Soil. I took some curtain cloth from my stash and colored it with the mist from the kit. I dried it with my heat tool and allowed the cloth to melt a bit. The wooden circles from the kit and the chipboard word I colored with the Prima ink pad from the kit and stamped with the same script stamp as I used on the background. I love, how they turned out! Now I put the page together, decorated with some of the half pearls from the kit and mica flakes from a former kit. The pretty flower is fitting perfect to the Tutu of the Ballerina! As a finishing touch I added some golden rub ons from my stash.
For my last project I used one of the chipboard squares, the metal tags, some flowers and the pretty frame from the kit and made a little Mixed Media project.
|from my stash: self adhesive canvas, stencil and modeling paste, metal key, diecut roses, gesso, mists, inka gold, mica flakes, gel medium, black and white gesso|
That´s is from me. I had so much fun with this kit!
I hope you liked my projects.
Thanks for visiting today!