Google+

Monday, June 11, 2012

Erin, Beverly, Camilla, & Nadia Share their Designs

Hi there.  We are back today to share more layouts with you created by our design team using the June kit, which we have available in our store.  These four layouts show off the beautiful blues and greens in the kit.

Boys from the Woods by Erin Blegen


I love that my two boys get to grow up in the woods like I did. There's so much to learn and see- it's a harder life by some standards, but I think it really is a good one. I love the idea of my boys growing into "manly men", lol!! Boys who can hunt and fish and show you the best places to do so :)- boys who can drive a truck, a 4-wheeler, split firewood, and aren't afraid to get their hands dirty...
I really really love that this kit gives such a great opportunity to scrap both masculine and feminine layouts. I definitely took the "naturistic" route with this one, perfect for my photos and for scrapping about my boys- and the usual outdoor pictures I tend to take since we spend a lot of our time outside. And the green/blue shades I've used here are perfect for keeping my photos in color, rather than having to revert to black and white.

From the Flower Add-On:
Petaloo: Forget Me Nots

From the Embellishment Add-On:
Pink Paislee: Spring Jubilee Tags
American Crafts: Chestnut Thickers
Bo Bunny: Country Garden Noteworthy Die Cuts
Meg's Garden: Lace Doilies

From My Stash:
Tim Holtz "Frayed Burlap" Distress Ink
jute cord
gray ink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



A fantastic photo of my niece, Maja. I framed the photo with different flowers from the flower add-ons. To match the red berries in the corner I added a red border underneath the photo. 

From the Flower Add-On:
Petaloo: Forget Me Nots
Manor House Creations: Marguerite/Sugar & Spice Combo
Prima: Sun Kiss Vinetta Flowers

From the Embellishment Add-On:
Meg's Garden: Lace Doilies

From my own stash:
leaves, border punches

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Better With Love by Beverly Sams


My nieces continue to amaze me with how beautiful and smart and kind they are~ I like to think this one takes after me....she's an artist, too, and a very talented one at that! For this page, I used one of my favorite Martha Stewart punch-around-the-page punches and distressed it slightly.

In addition to the main kit:

From the Flower add-on:
Petaloo: Forget-me-nots

From the Embellishment add-on:
Bo Bunny: Country Garden Noteworthy die-cuts
Jesse James: Button Flowers
Meg's Garden: Lace Doilies

From my stash:
Martha Stewart: border punch
Sizzix: embossing folder
Tim Holtz: distress ink: vintage photo
Tim Holtz: distress ink: faded jeans
Tim Holtz: Alterations dies: Tattered Pinecone
Flocking
white chalk ink
Scribbles: 3D paint: white

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beauty Blooms from Within by Nadia Cannizzo 


For this layout I went down another direction in regards to colour.  I decided to use the neutral colours of the papers together with the greens to add some colour.  I used many of the die cuts here to create a layered look at the back of the photo.


From the Flower Add On
* Petaloo Forget me Nots
* Manor House Creations - Marguerite /sugar and spice combo
* Prima Sunkissed Vinetta Flowers

From The Embellishment Add on
* Bo Bunny Country Garden Noteworthy Die Cuts
* Prima large window closers
* Megs garden - Lace doilies

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts, each and every one of them, wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous work ladies. Thanks for the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts~!!! Loved them all, thanks so much for sharing your amazing talent with us, you are all such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what incredible eye candy! Gorgeous work from all your designers!!

    ReplyDelete