Google+

Friday, September 14, 2012

A Couple Things........

We typically show you a post of our upcoming paper collection and add-ons around this time of the month, but we will be a few days behind schedule this month.  Many of you know Leslie, the owner of C'est Magnifique.  Sadly, her father passed away this week after a courageous battle with cancer.  Leslie has gone to Florida to be with her family.  All of us at C'est Magnifique are sending her our love and sincere sympathy.  

*****************************************************

At this time, we would like to announce the winner of our "Bits & Pieces" Giveaway for September.  Thanks to all of you who participated this.  The lucky winner is:

Entry #26 belongs to Violette from Canada.  Congratulations Violette!  Leslie will be in touch with you via e-mail to get your mailing information.

And lastly, no post is complete without sharing a little inspiration from our design team.  Look at this gorgeous layout Camilla Ekman created using lots of Prima 
from the C'est Magnifique Store.


Items Used: (sorry the Zepher Paper Collection is currently out of stock):

11 comments:

  1. My thoughts are with Leslie and her family right now.

    Congratulations to Violette on the win and a stunning page Camilla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camilla, this layout is so eye catching, seriously, it's stunning.

    Thinking of you Leslie ... memories are for ever and for ever you will cherish them. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bitter sweet comment today...my sincere condolences to leslie...
    and congratulations to Violette !!!!!!!!!!!
    and ...amazingly gorgeous layout Camilla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry to hear of the sad news, heart felt condolences to Leslie, take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy to be the winner and at the same time very sad to hear about Leslie's father...

    Thank you to C'est Magnifique for this great prize and all my sincere condolences to Leslie and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear the loss of Leslie's father, please extend my heart felt condolences to her. The layout is so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leslie big hugs to you & my heartfelt sympathies! So lovely Camilla. I love the white on white stenciling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My heart goes out to Leslie and her family. I lost my Mother to cancer in July and she was my hero and fought her battle bravely. She is at peace now, no longer in her broken and damaged body and that brings me much peace. I hope Leslie and her family find their peace and my thoughts and prayers are with them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leslie - so sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers and hugs for you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWWWW I'm so saddened to hear of Leslie's loss. Take care of yourself and your family, Leslie. You have my heartfelt sympathies. My thoughts are with you in your time of loss. Life is so fragile, I hope we all take away with us, that our loved ones can be here today.. but gone the next. I hope we all hug someone we love today.

    On a happier side... Congrats to Violette. I"m sure your going to LOOOVE the the bits and pieces. I won last months and I was overwhelmed at the beautiful treasures. And its also great to do alittle extra shopping and not have to pay for shipping. I liked that!! Great color in this months kit.. I know you will be so happy!!

    ReplyDelete