Google+

Friday, September 28, 2012

Our October Kit "Last Kiss of Summer"

We are excited to reveal our October Kit, "Last Kiss of Summer".  This kit contains paper from an Australian manufacturer - Ruby Rock-it.  Inside the kit you will  find items from Shimmerz, Prima, ScrapFX, Fabscraps, Manor House, and others. 
What a great assortment of embellishments!


Take a closer look:






 We'll wrap up today by showing you how Leslie, the owner of C'est Magnifique Kits, used the October kit.  We have a few kits available in the Store

"Wish" by Leslie Kammerdiener
This is my DD who wanted a family for so many years. 
 I titled it "Wish" because she really did wish for so long.







5 comments:

  1. I love this kit Leslie and your page is stunning.

    I know where your daughter is coming from. I struggled to have my daughter and had to use fertility drugs, my son was a wonderful surprise after a road of infertility.

    Your daughters family is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and of course WONDERFUL layout too Lestlie!!

    ReplyDelete