Google+

Friday, November 21, 2014

December Kit Projects with Dana

Hi C'est Magnifique fans! Dana here today sharing the layouts that I created with the December Kits. I used the Main Kit, Flower Add-On, Embellishment Add-On and Magnifique Mixed Media Kit on each of the layouts that I am sharing today.

(Personal Supplies: Red Envelope, Green Sticker, Snowflake Ornament, Leaves, Distress Ink)

This layout is very special to me. I used the last Christmas card that my Grandmother sent me before she passed as the focal point for this page. I tucked her handwritten greeting inside the red envelope that I placed behind the image.

The variety and textures of the flowers and embellishments in these kits are fantastic and I had a lot of fun combining them on this page.

(Personal Supplies: Doily, Distress Ink)

I kept the design of this layout clean and simple. The products in the kits are absolutely gorgeous and can stand on their own just as they are. The bright red piece of embossed velvet that comes in the Mixed Media Kit is so fun and is a wonderful way to add a vibrant pop of color to a project!

(Personal Supplies: Stencil, Distress Ink, White Mist, Perfect Pearls)

Some of you may remember this layout from the email reveal. If you're not receiving the emails you can remedy that by adding your name to the email list sign-up on the left-hand sidebar.

I absolutely adore this photo of my brother's bulldog. This is her Happy Christmas face! If you like sparkle and shine, you will love the assortment of rhinestones, shimmery paints and sprays and frosty flowers in these kits!

 (Personal Supplies: Bloom Girl Stamp, Script Stamp, Distress Ink, Pens, Doily, Small Roses, Snowflake Punch)

For my last layout I had fun with a Prima Bloom Girl Stamp and some photos of my daughters. I'm sorry to say that this stamp IS NOT included in the kit. The gorgeous Blue Fern Studio Chipboard Snowflakes are fantastic and were a custom order made by Deonna specifically for the December Embellishment Add-On. This means that the only way to purchase these beautiful snowflakes is by picking up the Embellishment Add-On from the C'est Magnifique Store. To play up the frosty feel of this page I highlighted the snowflakes on the patterned paper with rhinestones and buttons.

I'll be sharing more in-depth posts about each of these layouts on my personal blog over the next week and I'd love to have you stop by for a visit.

I have really enjoyed playing with this kit. If you are interested in the December Kit or Add-Ons a limited amount of kits are available for purchase from the C'est Magnifique Store while supplies last!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous work Dana! Love them all, great start to your designing with CM!!

    ReplyDelete