Google+

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

New Pion Design in the Store

We have just received the new "Vintage Garden" collection from Pion Designs.  We will be featuring some of this line in our August Kit, but we wanted to make it available in the store now.  We have clearly indicated which papers will be in our upcoming kit.  Head over to our Store to take a look at this new collection and our other new items.
 photo c94ea99d-e7db-4b31-b760-83c46fe27167_zpsc1abc56a.jpg

Now we'll turn this post over to Brit and Valerie who will show you how they have used our May Kit, "Spring's Portrait"

"The Biggest Star" by Brit Sviggum

This is my friend`s son, Jesper. He loves to dress out as the famous Norwegian pirate character; Kaptein Sabeltann.  So here he is: the one and only; the big pirate star; Jesper Sabeltann !!!


"My Family" by Brit Sviggum


 "The Cute Factor" by Valerie Serfozo

My niece, Makenzie, is so busy all the time, but she does have those angelic moments, too. This month's kit has so many beautiful colors and gorgeous flowers to cut out.


"Life" by Valerie Serfozo

 There are two things that I'm drawn to right now - using the blue/teals in this kit, and printing my photos with a white border. I'm sure you all go through stages where you like using the same products, colors, or techniques. I love this sweet photo of my granddaughter, who just turned 16.


Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to enter our Bits & Pieces Giveaway, if you haven't already.

1 comment: