Google+

Friday, July 26, 2013

A layout from Migbell using the August Kit

Hello everyone. It Migbell, today I am here to share one of the layout I prepared using the August kit "Vintage Garden" by Pion Designs. It is a very beautiful kit and I'm sure will love it!

I like the delicate design and the soft colors with the papers. It inspired me to make a page to my grandmother, she loves nature and this photo is perfect for use with this collection.





I have used embellisment from both the flower add on and the embellisment add on.  Other materials used: Distress Ink Pad-Vintage Photo, Sizzix Die-frame, Stampendous! stamp and acrylic paint.

Thanks for visiting this blog, Erin will be here in a couple of days, to share with you what has been designed with the wonderful August kit. Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. What an absolutely beautiful page.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout love it, I like the bench in the layout I wasn't sure when I saw it how to use the placement. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Como siempre tu trabajo espectacular. Me Encanta.

    ReplyDelete