Google+

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

July inspiration from Maja

Hi, Maja here. Today it´s my turn to show you some layouts made with the July kit " Vintage Curiosities". I have two to show you. Two totally different layouts and that's what so cool with this kit, it´s so versatile.

This first one is made with the UHK papers in black and white and a piece of Kaiser Craft paper in pink. I have added embellisment in pinks and red. I wanted to create a cool layout to match the photo of my son fooling around in front of the camera.





From my own stash I have used black and white gesso, stencil from TCW, ribbon and some gold paint.

For my next layout I have used papers in more muted colours. I wanted  the page to be soft to go with the photo of my daughter from her graduation.




For this layout I have used the main kit, flower add on and embellisment add on.

From my own stash I have used chalk, white gesso, stencil from TCW, Crackle Paint and embroidery yarn.






1 comment:

  1. I love the non traditional colors in the Rocker layout! It is simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete