Google+

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Sweet Layout Using the August Kit

Hi all.  It's Valerie, and today it is my turn to share a layout with you using the August Kit.   The full kit reveal will be a week from today, but we always let you see the paper line that we're going to use in the middle of the month, as well as the add-ons (which have already sold out for August). 

I love the softness of the colors and backgrounds of the Pion Design's paper.  The blue paper in the collection made me think of babies (aren't those little birds adorable?), so I couldn't resist pulling out a photo that I took shortly after my nephew was born.  There isn't much sweeter than a sleeping baby.


Here are a few close-ups:




Thanks for stopping by today.  Maja will be here tomorrow to give you a look at how she has used the upcoming August Kit.  Have a wonderful day!

1 comment: