Google+

Friday, August 9, 2013

August inspiration from Maja

Hi =) Maja here. Today I have some layouts to show you. Actually, 4 pieces. I start by showing two girly ones.The first one here is pretty simple I chosed to use just one patterned paper That I stamped on a little bit and then just added embellishment , cut out pieces from the patterned papers and photos airy across the page.


 I have used the Main Kit and Embellishment Add On.
From my own stash: dies, stamp, stencil, gesso and Ink

My next layout is more layered. On this page I used the pink, reds and browns in the kit.  I just love all the butterflies in this kit! The ones you can cut out and the Prima ones. As you can see below I used up almost all of them on this page.


I have used The Main Kit, Embellishment Add On and Flower Add on.
From my own stash: Dies, stamp and Ink.


Here I have a more boysh one, but still romantic with lots of layered papers and embellishment. I have cut out some flowers, butterflies and birds from the papers and used them as embellishment.


I have used the Main Kit, Embellishment Add On and Flower Add On.
From my own stash: leaves, stamp and Ink


Now to my last and a bit crazy page! When I saw the orange flowers my thouhts got back to my childhood... The 70:s, and the colors that was popular then (green, orange and brown). Don´t know why that came into my head.. but it did and this is how the page turned out.


I have used the Main Kit, Embellishment Add On and Flower Add On.
From my stash: Leaves, stencils, stamps, gesso and Distress Ink

Thanks for stopping bye =) Make sure to come back tomorrow and see what great projects Svetlana has to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment