Google+

Sunday, August 4, 2013

More projects from August kit plus VIDEO

Hello ladies!  Its Evgenia Petzer with you today with more projects from August kit.
For all my projects i used both main kit and flower add on and embellishment add on. You can check the shop for the items available and also there is new wonderful stock of 7 dots and new Prima stuff.

Ok, here is my first Angel layout.


From my stash:
prima, TCW masks
modelling paste
gesso
dew drops


************
and a short step-by-step video on this layout:




And some more projects:
another layout, in pretty soft blue colors


From my stash:
doily
prima mask
modelling paste
gesso


and 2 cards:





and once again the gorgeous August kit, that is still available here



Enjoy your Sunday!
Hope you are inspired to start scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous layout! Thanks the BAP video! I really enjoyed watching your layout process!

    ReplyDelete