Google+

Sunday, August 11, 2013

One More from Erin Blegen: August Kit

Hello! Erin Blegen back again with you to close out my projects with the August Kit "A Day at the Park". I hope you've enjoyed the parade of projects over the past couple of weeks! As always, there are so many ways in which you can use this kit- definitely as versatile as they come. I sure hope you've had the chance to snatch up this kit for yourself! If not, check out the August section of the store HERE for kits, add-ons, and individual items :)

"Sweet Angel"
My baby girl really is a sweet little angel! I used one of the Prima resin angel wings from the embellishment add-on to accent my wallet-sized photo. I then surrounded her with an array of flowers that pulled together all of the beautiful colors in this kit. 

The printed chipboard works great for adding layers and dimension.

If you're like me, you love to have some bulk to your flower clusters! The key to that is to layer them not only next to each other, but on top of one another- and no gaps allowed! Fit in smaller flowers in any "leftover" spaces. Add embellishments to grow it even further :)

Here are direct links to items used as available in the store:

That is it for me today! Thanks so much for letting me share with you :)

Stay tuned- Valerie will be back with you tomorrow. See you then!

7 comments: