Google+

Friday, April 25, 2014

My First Two Projects Using The May Kit by Kim Price

Supplies used: C'est Magnifique Main Kit, Flower Add-on, Embellishment Add-on and MMM Kit. 
12x12 plain chipboard, texture paste, gesso from my stash.


Today I want to share a couple of layouts I have created using the new May kits from C'est Magnifique. These projects have turned out so different to one another - which is what I really love about the CM kits. 


For my first layout I've really chosen to use the blue shades from the kit - mixing and matching the gorgeous Pion Designs patterned papers from the Main kit with flowers and embellishments along with some mixed media goodies. 









I've created a custom background using texture paste and gesso on a 12x12 chipboard base along with mist and a stencil from the MMM kit. I'm really loving the result.









I've added lots of layers of patterned papers, torn labels from my kit packaging as well as embellishments included in the add-ons - all in shades of blues and creams.









I've also used a piece of the stunning Blue Fern Studios "Rose Frame" chipboard included in the embellishment add-on, which I have simply painted white with gesso and placed on my layout.




 Supplies used:  C'est Magnifique Main Kit, Embellishment Add-on and MMM Kit.
gesso from my own stash. 



On my second project I've really run with the yellow theme, and added a touch of green to break up the monochromatic look. I've kept this page a lot simpler - choosing to let the patterned papers really shine.









I've added the crocheted doily element from the embellishment add-on and created a matching title using the alpha stickers that come with the main kit.








Again I've used a piece from the Blue Fern Studios chipboard "Rose Frame" painted with gesso and some matching flowers from this month's MMM kit.


Thanks for calling in, hope you like my projects today! 

1 comment: