Google+

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Ulrika May Kit Layouts!


Today it´s my turn to show you what I created with the amazing May kit. I totally loved working with this kit and I made five very different pages and I will show you four of them today.

On this page I let the large frame set my design. I wanted the monkey to hang from one of the corners. I also chosed my theme from the hanging monkey. I love playing with titles. I painted my frame with Gesso and green Acrylic paint. Last I dabbed the brown stamp pad on the frame.

For this layout I used papers, stickers, stamp pad, Hydrangeas and yellow Roses from the Main Kit. From the Embellishment Kit I used pearls, frame, tags, stickers and doilies. The green Botanica flowers and both Ballroom and Castle flowers are from the Flower Add-on.

From my own stash I used green Cradtsock, Gesso and Acrylic Paint.

My next layout have a totally different color scheme. I started by spraying the pretty ribbon with a purple mist and cut off the rhinestone string. I fussy cutted a frame and cut out some banners.

For this page I used papers, ribbon, stamp pad, Garden Gate Chipboards and flowers from the Main kit. From the Flower Add-on kit I used Ballroom, Castle and Andorra flower. The clocks come from the Embellie Add-on kit and the small purple flowers are from the MM kit.

From my own stash I used a large doilie.

This page is for sure very ironic. But at my age I can joke a bit about myself. Here I worked with many layers and both dies and punches. I also sprinkled my page with the lovely chunky embossing powder. This gives almost a fairy effect on my layout. Very cool!

For this layout I used papers, Garden Gate Chipboards, stickers and pink Hydrangeas from the Main Kit. The beige flowers are from the Flower Add-on. The purple flowers and the Embossing Enamel from the MM Kit.

From my own stash I used dies, punches and doilies.

We have arrived at my last layout! For today because I also have one for the May Sketch!
Here I went for much more Mixed-media style. I started with my background. On the background I used a Stencil and a stamp. I also used sprays and paint. To get cool contrasts I used black on the stamp and I also used a black pen around the edges.

For this layout I used papers, stamp and a Rose from the Main Kit. The blue stickers are from the Embellie Kit. From the Flower Add-on I used the Ballroom and the Penny Lane Roses. I also used both sprays, the Ayeeda paint, Stencil, Wood Charms and Botanica Minis from The Mixed-media kit.

From my own stash I used Gesso and a black pencil.

Thanks for watching and I hope you also will love this kit as much as I did!  

Hugs from Ulrika!

1 comment:

  1. Замечательные , красивые работы !!!
    Все так гармонично , жизнерадостно !

    ReplyDelete