Google+

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Shanna March Kit Creations

C'est Magnifique March Kit

 "Butterfly Garden"

 
Hello to all you crafty people out there. Shanna here today and I am excited to share what I created with this month's kit! 
This is a very special kit this month with all the add ons and other kits rolled into one!
The papers are the beautiful Blue Fern Studios "Timeless" collection. 

Here is my first layout. I love the paper collection, the flowers, and the embellishments in this kit. 






This is my second project. I created a little wall or desk decor using a piece of chipboard that was in the kit along with several of the embellishment pieces as well. 






My third creation is another layout which I created a video for. 



Check out the video here if you would like to know how I created the layout. 







For my last creation, I couldn't resist doing one more layout. I finally got some new photos printed and thought some of my black and white photos would go perfect with this kit. 


I loved using the flowers and embellishments from the kit as well as using a new stencil from my collection along with some black thread from my stash. 





I hope you found some inspiration and thank you for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment