Google+

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Tuesday March 8, 2016

 
 

C'est Magnifique March Kit

 "Butterfly Garden"

 
Hello my scrappy friends, Kathleen here with you today sharing my March kit "Butterfly Garden"  projects.
This is a very special kit this month with all the add ons and other kits rolled into one!
The papers are the beautiful Blue Fern Studios "Timeless" collection.




This kit has so many wonderful word chippies, various colored pearls, flowers and paints. 




 Just look at the wonderful colors.  It's such an outstanding kit.  I love the embossing powder with the flecks of white in it.  On this layout I used embossing medium on a stamp then applied my embossing powder and sealed it with a hot air dryer.
Stash items: micro beads and purple ribbon.




Now for my final layout.  Here I started by putting a layer of gesso on the base paper then spritzing with the beautiful purple purple paint. Then I came back using  stencil and modeling paste. I finished by layering a few of the cut out card and die cuts.


 close ups




 My final project is this lovely trinket box.  I used the modeling paste that comes with this kit as a thick paint to coat the box.  I cut out four pieces of the print paper and glued them in the boxes.  Then I cut out a few of my favorite photos places them in the boxes and finished with a few die cuts and blooms.  The blooms came from my stash.



 
I hope you have enjoyed these projects.  Please stop by all month long to see what the other very talented team mates have created with this amazing kit.
Thank you for stopping by the C'est Magnifique blog.

Katheen

3 comments:

  1. Kathleen - each page is so wonderful and beautiful. And, I love how you've altered the wooden tray - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your projects this month... everything is so beautiful and detailed. Thanks for sharing them all with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your projects this month... everything is so beautiful and detailed. Thanks for sharing them all with us :)

    ReplyDelete