Google+

Friday, May 18, 2012

June Kit Sneak Peek #2

I hope all of you are looking forward to a wonderful weekend!  But before the weekend starts, I wanted to give you another look at our June kit.  Fi Kenward created this beautiful layout.  I just love the way she uses dark backgrounds.  It really makes the colors stand out.

"Sisters"
This picture was taken way back in the 70's.  It's my mum with me 
and her sister with her daughter.  I am about 4 months older than her.   
All the paper and embellishments are from the main kit.  

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous [and some] - what a darling layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs Frizz for your lovely comment, the kit was just beautiful to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black background really makes the beautiful bright colors in the kit just pop. Fantastic idea Fi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love the black background and the beautiful fun colors of the banner and how it just pops off the dark background... just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great! i love the sewing work!!! can't wait to keep in hands june's kit!

    ReplyDelete