Google+

Monday, May 21, 2012

June Kit Sneak Peek #3

 "Sweetie" by Camilla Ekman

I went crazy with embellishments on this layout. LOL But I really love how it turned out. The colour scheme is somewhat different to what I used to do, but I decided to make a yellow layout and yellow it is.


 Flower Add-On:
American Crafts: Rose Ribbon
Prima: Sun Kiss Vinetta Flowers

Embellishment Add-On:
Bo Bunny: Country Garden Noteworthy Die Cuts
Prima: Large Window Closers
FabScraps: Picket Fence

From my own stash:
border punches, leaves

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely. I love the yellow layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so very glad you integrated all the yellow on the page, it looks so exquisite. Beautiful work Camilla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very beautiful. I like all your layouts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, I also like how you used the yellow .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your page is beautiful, Camilla! The yellow is gorgeous--so lovely and delicate and happy!

    ReplyDelete