Google+

Monday, October 20, 2014

Layouts Featuring C'est Magnifique's November Kits

Hi everyone! Debbie here today to share a couple of layouts I created using 
C'est Magnifique's November kit and add ons.  
I love working with the beautiful Blue Fern Studio Montage papers featured this month.  They are gorgeous!!!

For my first layout I used a photo of a friend and her darling daughter. The layout features papers from Blue Fern Studio and elements from the main kit.  I also used flowers from the flower add on, a Prima stamp, Crate Paper die cuts and Manor House felt doilies from the embellishment add on and the  brass clock charm, Blue Fern Studio Leafy Bough Chipboard, Clear Snap Taffy Ink and C'est Magnifique Mint Gesso from mixed media add on kit.
From my stash:  Gelatos, ink, stencil, stamp and embossing powder.

For my second layout I used elements from the November Monthly kit.   I added flowers from the flower add on From the mixed media kit, I used some Prima Charcoal Art sugar, Prima 3d stickers, Prima flowers and the stencil. 
From my stash: Modeling Paste, stamp and ink.

   Add on kits are available to purchase in the store.  The November Monthly kit will debut at the end of the month.

I hope I have inspired you to create!  I will be back to share more of my projects.
. . . Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Stunning work Debbie! I love how you built up your backgrounds! The stamping, texture and pop of teal are gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete