Google+

Friday, October 3, 2014

Pam Bray with the C'est Magnifique October Kit

Hi everyone! Pam here today sharing a few layouts and cards I created using 
C'est Magnifique's October kit and add ons.  

I love working with the beautiful Maja Designs Coffee In The Arbour papers featured this month along with the amazing add on kits. 

My first layout I call "Cherish Nature", love how the flowers and feather add ons from the Embellishment Kit goes so wonderfully with the photo of the baby blue bird trying to fly. I used items from the Main Kit, Flower Add On and Embellishment Add On Kits. I also used a die cut, gesso and mist from my stash.

 
My next layout I called "Our Story"...I love, love the simplicity of the images on this sheet of paper and plan to use this layout as my main page in my project life album to along along with photos of our story. I used items from the Main Kit, Flower Add On and Embellishment Add On Kits. I also used ink, die cuts and paint from my stash.


I made a couple of beautiful cards from the C'est Magnifique October Kit using
 items from the Main Kit, Flower Add On and Embellishment Add On Kits. I added ribbon and doily die cuts from own stash.


My "Fall" layout was created using a photo that I took last fall. I love how the flowers and trellis work so well with it. I used products from the Main Kit, Flower Add Ons and Embellishment Add Ons.

For my last layout I made of my lovely daughter in law using the
I used items from the Main Kit, Flower Add On and Embellishment Add On Kits. I used gesso, mist and stencil from my stash. The layout is from our sketch that was shared on October 1st so please take a moment to check it out and share your take on the sketch with us. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check out the C'est Magnifique Store along with the rest of our design team for inspiration. Pam

http://www.pammejoscrapbookflair.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment