Google+

Saturday, October 25, 2014

TAMMY SHARES HER LAYOUTS WITH THE NOVEMBER KITS!

Hi! It is my day to share what I have done with this Beautiful November Kit from C'est Magnifique! I love the Montage paper line from Blue Fern. Then you add in flowers from Prima and Petaloo and wow!

This first layout is "Sitting Pretty"


I used items from the Main Kit and all four of the Add On kits. I used gesso from my stash on the Blue Fern chipboard chandelier then covered it with the Prima Art Sugar from the kit. I used doilies, distress ink, punches, and inked seam binding tape from my stash. This paper reminded me of of baby blanket.


The next layout "Star",
 is my first grandson several years ago...


I used items from the Main Kit and all four of the Add On Kits. I looked at this picture as he was posing. So I used the camera embellies, the old slide and frame. I used a tag (from the kit) that had a star cut out as a stencil to make the stars. I used molding paste from my stash. Then watercolored them. The green gesso came in the Mixed Media Kit. I used punches, black card stock, and cheese cloth from my stash.



Next is a Layout of a house in Charleston, SC. I thought this paper was perfect for this picture.



Again, I used items from the Main Kit and all the Add On Kits. I just love the eyelash ribbon with beading! I used black card stock, punches, and ink from my stash. I also added some yellow glitter to the light on the lamp post.



This last layout is my daughter at homecoming several years ago...



Again, I used items from the Main Kit and all the Add On Kits. But I did only use one little flower from the Flower Add On kit. There are a couple of the resin flowers from the  Embellishment Add On kit in the cluster. I made a couple of flowers from the gorgeous paper using a die from my stash. I also fussy cut a lot of flowers from some of the paper. The Prima Bow stamp in the Mixed Media Add On kit matched the bows in the background so well, I stamped and embossed all the bows on the paper with white embossing powder from my stash. I also used a piece if seam binding from my stash.


This is a Gorgeous Kit! The Add On Kits are in the store and available for purchase now. The main kit will be available by the end of the month. 

Thank you for stopping by!







3 comments: